AB Agro Imagem is looking for a R&D counterpart in order to develop Remote Sensing applications for Agriculture and Nature Conservation.
Research challenges to overcome are:
- Radiometric calibration of modified digital cameras;
- Development of low-cost passive/active sensors for vegetation analysis;
- GIS packages for applied agriculture based on open-source platforms (ie. QGis)
- Integrated solutions for image processing (i.e. mosaic and orthoretification);
- Low-Cost Solution for application on Agricultural Development and Environmental Management;
- Industrial Production at Low-Cost of Hardware with low-carbon footprints.