ISEI have a project on solar-biogas installations and we are looking for partners.
International Solar Energy Institute (abbreviation "ISEI") was created on the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the Decree № PD-4512 from 01.03.2013 "On measures for further development of alternative energy sources."
It also identifies the main tasks and activities of ISEI:
- Implementation of high-technological developments in the field of industrial use of solar energy;
- Preparation of proposals for the practical use of solar energy potential in various sectors of economy and social sphere on the basis of advanced and cost-effective technologies;
- Implementation of applied research related to the use of solar energy in various industries, including the technology of synthesis of special materials and heat treatment;
- "Coordination of documentation on major projects in the field of solar energy".
Following rights are assigned to ISEI:
1. To attract the research staff of research institutes and centers of higher educational institutions of the Republic, as well as foreign scientists and specialists;
2. To conclude contracts for research and training with international organizations, including funds;
3. To direct the scientific staff of the Institute and other specialists and experts involved to conduct scientific - research and development work in the field of solar energy, an internship and study in foreign research centers;
4. To carry out the test and certification of installations of solar technologies in accordance with the rules of the National Certification System of the Republic of Uzbekistan.